3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2017 11:28 PM by Kshitij S RSS

RCSA-NPM Query ?

Kshitij S

I have downloaded the May 2017 version blueprint for 201-01 (RCSA-NPM) but unable to find most of the guides/ references mentioned in the blueprint under keywords AppResponse, Transaction Analyzer ,Portal , Netshark and a few from Netprofiler .  I tried searching Riverbed support portal and google as well . Can someone assist ?

• Re: RCSA-NPM Query ?
    Darryl Gratz

Hello,

Attached is the latest blueprint (July 2017) for the RCSA-NPM certification.

I checked with training, and they said all the Riverbed doc's referenced in the blueprint are available on the Riverbed Support site with a valid support login.

- Darryl

Kshitij S

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for checking. Under documentation section I could see all the docs, I was looking under wrong section.

Kshitij S

In RCSA- NPM , ( NPM 200 course ) does not cover APM 200 training course topics(Appresponse, Transaction Analyser  and Portal). I am going to take NPM 200 course and obviously  these topics will not be covered in this course, then will it be ok if I go for RCSA-NPM exam just by reading remaining topics from guides as per blueprint ? There are many docs and I believe just reading them through will not give a complete understanding and possibly require thorough understanding and practical hands on experience ?

Why Riverbed made APM 200 part of both RCSA-NPM as well as RCSA-APM Exam blueprint. What is the logic behind it ?