0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2017 9:37 PM by Leigh Finch RSS

Error Processing Report Configuration

Leigh Finch

Hi All,

I was getting an error titled 'Error Processing Report Configuration' while trying to reload reports after copying a report from on of my other modules. Even after deleting the report, I was still getting the error. Eventually I ran a find across the system and found that there were copies of the report in /steelscript/www/reports/ I deleted the report and was able to reload reports again.

Just leaving this here in case anyone else comes across this in the future.

[root@steelscript ~]# find / | grep leigh_report

/home/vagrant/virtualenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/steelscript/leigh/appfwk/reports/leigh_report.pyc

/home/vagrant/virtualenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/steelscript/leigh/appfwk/reports/leigh_report.py

/home/vagrant/steelscript-leigh/steelscript/leigh/appfwk/reports/leigh_report.py

/steelscript/www/reports/leigh/leigh_report.py

/steelscript/www/reports/leigh/leigh_report.pyc

/steelscript/www/reports/rps_security_module/leigh_report.py

/steelscript/www/reports/rps_security_module/leigh_report.pyc

[root@steelscript ~]# rm /steelscript/www/reports/rps_security_module/leigh_report.py

rm: remove regular file ‘/steelscript/www/reports/rps_security_module/leigh_report.py’? y

[root@steelscript ~]# rm /steelscript/www/reports/rps_security_module/leigh_report.pyc

rm: remove regular file ‘/steelscript/www/reports/rps_security_module/leigh_report.pyc’? y

[root@steelscript ~]#