2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 10:11 AM by Rossel Vermette RSS

flyscript to steelscript "conversion"

Rossel Vermette

Hey folks,

I have a new environment that I'm migrating my existing scripts from  flyscript to steelscripts.  I was wondering if anyone knew what the new names are for the following:

import rvbd.profiler  

from rvbd.common.service import UserAuth 

from rvbd.profiler.filters import TimeFilter, TrafficFilter

from rvbd.profiler.report import TrafficSummaryReport

from rvbd.profiler.app import ProfilerApp

from rvbd.common.utils import Formatter

from rvbd.common.timeutils import TimeParser

• Re: flyscript to steelscript "conversion"
    Christopher White

Hey Rossel,

Here's the map you are looking for:

flyscriptsteelscript
    import rvbd.profilerimport steelscript.netprofiler
    from rvbd.common.service import UserAuthfrom steelscript.common.service import UserAuth
    from rvbd.profiler.filters import TimeFilter, TrafficFilterfrom steelscript.netprofiler.core.filters import TimeFilter, TrafficFilter
    from rvbd.profiler.report import TrafficSummaryReportfrom steelscript.netprofiler.core.report import TrafficSummaryReport
    from rvbd.profiler.app import ProfilerAppfrom steelscript.netprofiler.core.app import NetProfilerApp
    from rvbd.common.utils import Formatterfrom steelscript.common.utils import Formatter
    from rvbd.common.timeutils import TimeParserfrom steelscript.common.timeutils import TimeParser

One additional note, the Profiler class is now NetProfiler to reflect the new SteelCentral name.  There were a few tweaks to the NetProfilerApp class that may give you a hiccup.  Take a look at the example top_ports.py script to compare.

• Re: flyscript to steelscript "conversion"
    Rossel Vermette

Thank you very much!  Between the info above and the examples directory(which I completely forgot existed) got me up and running!  Again Christopher I can not thank you enough!