AppInternals Saas gives customers the ability to enjoy the power of AppInternals without the need to manage a server. For the AppInternals SaaS beginners, we have recorded these short videos that will help you learn and get up to speed with the product.
Please note that you can use these videos for AppInternals On-Premises too but in some cases there may be a delay in the time it takes for a specific feature to get to AppInternals On-Premises.
AppInternals SaaS User Interface
- General UI Usage
- Analysis Server Support for Asian-Language Locales
- Overview Tab
- Applications Tab
- Application Map Tab
- Transactions Types Tab
- Servers Tab
- Instances Tab
- Geography Tab
- Network Tab
- Processes Tab
- Search Tab
AppInternals SaaS - How do I?
- Register and Get Started Using AppInternals SaaS
- Install AppInternals Agent on Windows with a .NET Application
- Install AppInternals Agent on Windows with a Java Application
- Install AppInternals Agent on Linux with a Java Application
- Enable End User Data Collection and Configuration Changes
- Define Transactions
- Define Application
- Export and Import Applications and Transactions Definition
- Configure Alerts Thresholds and Notifications
- Monitoring a Java Application Running in a Docker Container (agent running inside container)
- Monitoring a Java Application Running in a Docker Container (agent running on Docker Linux Host)
- Enable data collection from specific classes/methods, extract and capture method parameters.
Demonstrated on extracting application log messages as parameters (log4net example)
- Configuring AppInternals Server as Monitor of Monitors, to monitor other AppInternals Servers
APM Minute (yes, finding the root cause of problems using AppInternals is ......... THAT FAST!)
This is a list of short (1+ minute) videos showing the use of AppInternals in diagnosing common problems
- Application database activity issue example
- Application code issue example
- Problem related to the location of users
- Diagnosing a performance problem for a VIP user
- Finding transactions that match a complex condition
- Knowing if a specific problem is impacting more users (new)
I hope you find these videos useful.