This tutorial/demo aims to illustrate how to create an attribute converters to convert an old network model using older version of attributes to a new network model using newer version of the attribute. The second part of the tutorial covers creating an attribute value handler to change the setting of an attribute based on the value set to another attribute.
- In the attached zipped folder is a document describing the set-up for this tutorial/demo.
- This tutorial was built in Modeler 18.0.2
- Links to other related tutorials:
- Tutorial/Demo: Running Modeler simulations using ETS code
- Tutorial/Demo: Using ODK/ETS to Import/Export a Network Topology from/to a Text File
- Tutorial/Demo: Modeler GUI customization using ODK/ETS