The goal of this tutorial/demo is to introduce some the basic ETS APIs used for running simulations. These APIs can be used to programmatically monitor and customize how/when simulations are run. Some examples of include providing periodic updates, and processing results after the simulation is completed.
Once the files in this demo are properly placed, you will be able to run simulations by simply opening a project. Hence, you may simply launch the Modeler GUI and run a simulation with the command below:
modeler –model_name <Project Name> e.g. modeler –model_name Demo5
- In the attached zipped folder is a document describing the set-up for this tutorial/demo.
- This tutorial was built in Modeler 18.0.2
- Links to other related tutorials:
- Tutorial/Demo: Modeler GUI customization using ODK/ETS
- Tutorial/Demo: Using ODK/ETS to Import/Export a Network Topology from/to a Text File
- Tutorial/Demo: Creating Attribute Handlers and Attribute Converters using ETS