This tutorial will cover creating a custom dialog box in Modeler, and associate commands to different actions on the dialog box.
- Create the menu items to be displayed in the project editor.
- Design and create a dialog box.
- Write C/C++ code to be executed following various actions on the dialog box.
- When the user enters text and clicks on the button in the dialog box it will display some text and count the number of nodes in the network.
The main purpose of this demo is to cover the basic principles and files used to customize the Modeler user interface, and show how to incorporate ETS code to these interfaces.
- In the attached zipped folder is a document describing the set-up for this tutorial/demo.
- This tutorial was built in Modeler 18.0.2
- Links to other related tutorials:
- Tutorial/Demo: Running Modeler simulations using ETS code
- Tutorial/Demo: Using ODK/ETS to Import/Export a Network Topology from/to a Text File
- Tutorial/Demo: Creating Attribute Handlers and Attribute Converters using ETS