The SteelScript Application Framework makes it easy to create a fully custom web application that mashes up data from multiple sources. It comes pre-configured with several reports for NetProfiler and NetShark.
- Build a web front end to your metrics
- Pull metrics from a variety of data sources:
- Add new data sources with minimal code
- Design custom reports
- mix and match widgets and data
- define custom criteria
- Custom analysis via Python hooks and Python Pandas
- compute statistics, pivot tables, merge, sort, resample timeseries
- Plugin architecture makes it easy to share modules
Once you have the base steelscript package installed, getting started is just a few commands away:
$ steel install --appfwk $ steel appfwk mkproject
This will populate a local directory with all the files you need to run the server in “dev” mode on your local system.
For more details, see the complete documentation.