Update: See also this new article including a simple template rule:
Riverbed SteelCentral Web Analyzer is a great tool for monitoring end-user experience (EUE) of web applications, even when they are hosted in the cloud. And because it is delivered as true Software-as-a-Service, you can monitor application performance form anywhere, and drill down to analyse individual transactions by URL, location or browser type, and highlight requests which took too long to respond.
- No modification needed to your application
- Easy to select which pages you want to instrument
- Use with all applications in your data center, or hosted in the cloud
- Even works with compressed HTML pages (eg, gzip encoded)
- Use Riverbed FlyScript to automate the integration between Web Analyzer and SteelApp
How does it work?
Thanks also to Faisal Memon for his help creating the Solution Guide.
For similar Stingray solutions, check out the Content Modification examples in the Top SteelApp Examples and Use Cases article.
15th July 2014 by Paul Wallace. Article formerly titled "Using Stingray with OPNET AppResponse Xpert BrowserMetrix" Thanks also to Mike Iem for his help updating this article.
29th July 2014 by Paul Wallace. Added note about the new article including the simple template rule