- An Appfwk report (Reprots -> steelhead -> Single SteelHead Report) that shows current status for one SteelHead device
- An Appfwk report (Reports -> steelhead -> SteelHead Batch Report) that shows the output of one customized command running on multiple tagged (see below) SteelHead devices
Device Config Features
- Bulk configure devices by uploading a CSV file
- Add tags to each device
NetShark Capture Job Report
- This report (Reports -> netshark -> NetShark Capture Jobs) shows information of all capture jobs on all configured NetShark devices
New NetProfiler Reports
- A script (/home/vagrant/steelscript-workspace/netprofiler-examples/template_report.py) to generate a PDF file from live report
- An Appfwk report (Reports -> netprofiler -> NetProfiler Live Templates) that shows information of all widgets running in live templates
Static Files in Offline Mode
This feature supports using static files from our latest user interface libraries in offline mode. In particular, if the SteelScript VM can not access internet, the static files are required to be manually uploaded to the SteelScript VM. Detailed steps are describedhere.
Django / Pandas Library Updates
- Our SteelScript Appfwk Server is updated to use Django 1.8. Release notes of Django 1.8 are here.
- We are supporting Pandas 0.19, which greatly improves installation and build times. Release notes of Pandas 0.19 are here.
SteelScript VM is licensed under the terms and conditions of the MIT License accompanying the software ("License"). SteelScript VM is distributed "AS IS" as set forth in the License. SteelScript VM also includes certain third party code. All such third party code is also distributed "AS IS" and is licensed by the respective copyright holders under the applicable terms and conditions (including, without limitation, warranty and liability disclaimers) identified in the license notices accompanying the software.
The Riverbed Splash community is a network of users and a set of tools for connecting, sharing, and collaborating. Whether you're here to troubleshoot a technical problem,
get best practices on your Riverbed product deployment, or want to learn how to leverage Riverbed's developer tools, you'll find it here in our community.